Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Marietta Johnson School of Organic Education

Today my expectation is to complete several chapters of my Memoir which cover my time in Fairhope Alabama at the Organic School.  Much of the writing in my memoir covers memory and how memory changes, and how memories are different with different people of the same event.  An example is a friend can remember an event involving me which I have forgotten.  So is their memory of me any less valid then my memory of me?  My memoir includes the point of view of  my parents, my brother and sisters, fellow students and teachers. In places I come across as a bad kid, and in other places as a conniving kid, and in other places as a fun loving kid devoted to nature and girls and the scent of gardenias. The last two weeks I have produced about 15,000 words.  Not bad, don't you think? I don't know how to save this page and then how to exit my blog>

No comments: